What is SEO?
What is SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization it is the technique that used to increase the visibility in the SERP. SEO help website to better rank on google you have to optimize a website according to google. The better-ranking website gets more traffic and increases revenue.
What is Search Engine?
Search engine are a software designed to search the information on the world wide web. The popular search engine is Google, Bing, Baidu, ASK etc
Working of Search Engine
The search engine has three major functions crawling and indexing and Ranking. The search engine use spider to crawl the website and indexed them into local server and decides the ranking according to the quality of the result , google use ranking algorithms to check the quality of the Website and rank them according them targeting keywords.
Tactics of SEO
- Whitehat SEO
- Blackhat SEO
- Grayhat SEO
This tactics follow the all guidelines of the search console and it is considered as ethical all people should know what is SEO in which they generate long-lasting effects.
This tactics is unethical by its nature used by the people to manipulate google the black hat tactics are keyword stuffing, clocking, dooreypages, Hidden links etc.
Gray hat SEO
Gray tactics is the mixture of whitehat or blackhat tactics the gray hat tactics take risk to rank little fast on google the tactics are Gateway pages, duplicate content, doorway pages.
Types of SEO
- On page SEO
- Off page SEO
- Technical SEO
On Page SEO
On page is the part of white hat SEO it refers to optimizing the content and target the keyword to rank higher in the SERP. The following technique are covered under on page optimizations (what is SEO) Are keyword analysis, competitor research, Title tag, Heading 1,2,3, Bold, Favicon icon, Linking internal external etc.
Off page SEO
Off page SEO are using the tactics to build the quality link to rank higher in the SERP. The off page optimization is important for the SEO even important then on page, link building is the major part of off page, which is taken into consideration when assigning a page rank to the site. The tactics used under off page like directory submission, classified submission, blog posting, bookmarking sites , answering sites etc.
Technical SEO play the major role to rank and boost the website and reduce the load ot the website, technical SEO is used by the person to better presentation in the front of search engine, the technical SEO checklist are sitemap.xml, Robots.txt, Page load time, Site load time, SSL certificate, Canonical tag, redirection ( 404, 500, 503) W3 school validation, Open graph Tag, Structured Data.
10 Best SEO Tools That SEO Experts Actually Use in 2022
- Google Search Console = This tool help to see Click, Impression, Average position of the website in the webmaster tools , you can check all technical part and of the website you can check your website have mobile usability or not.
- Google Analytics = This tool help to the website owner to check your traffic and understand the user online behevior this tool is used to calculate the Return On Investment.
- SEMrush = This tool is the most powerful tool for the SEO if you are SEO person and want to audit website so the SEMrush is the best option for you use, in which you see organic traffic and audit every espect of the content, backlink, and this tool update and you for the new changes.
- Google Consumer Berometer = Google consumer barometer tool is the very powerful tool it helps to understand the demographics of the customer and provide the useful data to understand the online behaviors of the user and to target them for the effective results.
- Moz Rank Tracker = MOZ rank tracker is the tool provided by the moz to measure the ranking of the website in the SERP.
- Sitemap Generator = sitemap generator is the online tool to generating the sitemap of the website and there are two type of sitemap generator Sitemap.xml or Sitemap.html both help the crawler to crawl the website easily and show navigation to spider for the better understand the webpage.
- Keyword Planner = keyword planner is the keyword finding tool it shows the keyword difficulty and the traffic or competition of the keyword so the targeting the keyword is more powerful and targeting the right keyword into the right pages.
- Google Trends = Google trends is the product of google and it shows the latest trends what people are searching it is the very useful tool provided by the google it help you to create latest blogs and articles.
- Backlink checker = Backlink checker is the online tool used for the competitor research it shows that how much backlink the competitor website hold and provide you the checklist to for the better understanding.
- Schema markup generator = It is for generating the data to put on website to better present in SERP this tool used for generating the data structure fo the website and it drive traffic on your website.
If you read this blog you must keep in mind that What is SEO is not a easy part it take lot of knowledge and tools the achieve the goal. SEO tools help you to rank your website in the google or other search engine and its already mention in the blog that how SEO work.